Guest Service Agent - Chinese Speaking
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001XDG
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
To provide our guests with an on brand personalized arrival and departure experience as well as ensure guest ledgers are well controlled and effectively contribute in a high GEI loyalty composite through recognition, friendliness, helpfulness and efficiency.
· Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values
· Ensure that our guests receive an on brand personalized experience upon arrival, departure and throughout their stay.
· Ensure smooth and clear communication with all other FO, HK, club and Room service associates.
· Control high balance report on a daily basis.
· Acquire the proper product and service knowledge needed to perform your job properly.
· Ensure that guests’ requests are fulfilled and closed in SG within 15 minutes as average response time.
· Ensure guests’ defects are closed in SG within 15 minutes from the time the complaint was received while ensuring that guests are appropriately compensated and guests are satisfied.
· Use SG to update guests profiles with requests, defects, preferences and any other comments/information acquired during stay
· Be aware of the hotel Fire and Emergency procedures.
· Ensure desk is at all times equipped with functional equipment and stocked with enough stationary and collateral, forms and order them in a timely manner.
· Trouble Shoot and/or assist guests with internet issues.
· Assist the hotel revenue by:
1. Rooms/Suites Upselling.
2. Suggestive selling of the hotel restaurants.
· Should have previous experience in 5 star hotel
· Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and owns the guests;
· Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy;
· Possess a warm and friendly demeanor;
· Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers;
· Is detail oriented;