Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001X7W
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square, Shanghai, Shanghai VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
MAJOR FUNCTION 主要功能 :
Greet and serve the guest by Marriott standards of food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation, and in a gracious and professional manner.
Display aggressive hospitality through positive personality with both guest and fellow associates.
Take pride in all facets of service with a clean professional appearance and keep a sparkling clean bar area at all times.
Serve our guests through the front bar and via servers in the service area.
Comply with beverage department standard operating procedures and conduct yourself in accordance with Bartender Do’s & Don’ts Guidelines.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES 責任概要 :
1. Follow all Marriott policies and procedures.
2. Comply with the “clean as you go” policy.
执行 clean as you go 政策
3. Report to work on scheduled days at the scheduled time.
4. Report to work in uniform following all appearance standards.
5. Work as a TEAM.
6. Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area.
7. Honour all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor, which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel.
8. Check out with your supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
1. Pick up bar bank and guest checks from prescribed area.
2. Set up bar—unlocking liquor, icing, glassware, juices, & garnish setup.
3. Accept drink orders from servers in proper calling order via Micros to keep bar service at optimum level of service for our guests.
4. Double check the Micros dupes for correct number and name of drinks ordered; no drinks to be made without Micros dupes.
重复检查从micros 打出的单子的饮料的名字和数量，没有micros 打出的单子不提供饮料
5. Total compliance with conditions as outlined in beverage service personnel work agreement.
6. All cocktails are to be made in accordance with Marriott standard beverage manual and Marriott bar guide, using the standard jigger at all times.
7. Be able to operate Micros POS terminal. No voids or deletions without prior management approval.
8. Follow the standard cash handling procedures.
9. Day bartender will receive and check liquor against previous night’s requisitions. Any discrepancies with the receiving order should be brought to the attention of the beverage manager. Night bartender will requisition liquor with the posted the bar sheets.
10. At no time leave the bar area unless properly relieved by a manager, supervisor or another bartender.
11. Responsible for mopping floors, emptying trash cans and general sanitation to include: speed rails, counters, melting ice in bins, and wiping all stainless.
12. Have available the Marriott beverage manual & the Marriott bar guide, beverage department standard operating procedures, sanitation checklist.
13. Night bartender will be responsible for bar security in his/her area.
14. Perform any reasonable requests made by management, which are not life-threatening or against the law.