Franchised Sales Coordinator
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001WRU
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown, Atlanta, Georgia VIEW ON MAP
Brand AC Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at https://careers.interstatehotels.com/jobs/1225887-sales-coordinator
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Interstate Hotels and Resorts. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
You are helpful and organized by nature, you have the gift of persuasion and you want to learn everything there is to know about sales. Perfect! As Sales Coordinator, you would be well positioned to learn the ins and outs of sales, while supporting a talented Interstate sales team.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will
- Use your excellent organization skills and helpful nature to keep the sales department running smoothly, enabling the sales team to focus fully on booking business and beating sales goals.
- Be the departments communications hub, ensuring the flow of messages and info within the department and externally between fellow departments, customers and vendors.
- Help the department stay on track to reach targets by inputting data and maintaining spreadsheets to generate reports. Using your eye for detail and passion for order, maintain meticulous records for later reference and reporting.
- Welcome callers and visitors graciously in a professional manner and handle requests promptly.
- A high school degree or equivalent education is required, with a college degree helpful. Clear, effective verbal and written English communication skills are essential. This position requires excellent organization skills and attention to detail. The ability to operate a telephone, computer, and various software is expected, with Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge helpful. A general understanding of sales operations is also helpful.
- Fosse experience required
This company is an equal opportunity employer.