Franchised Guest Service Agent
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001WRL
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Courtyard Nashville Green Hills, Nashville, Tennessee VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, McNeill Hotel Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Come and join one of the best employers in Nashville where are you challenged, trained, respected AND can have fun at work.
As a Hotel Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining, and promoting hospitality at all times. You will provide excellent service to all guests at the hotel, restaurant, and conference center, both in person at the desk and when responding to phone calls from both internal and external guests, providing directions, suggestions, and information about hotel, attached convention center, and community services.
Additional duties for this role include:
- Providing guests with assistance, and information in a courteous, efficient ,and friendly manner
- Fulfilling guest requests and taking room service orders
- Processing reservations
- Following up on services provided to guests
- Presenting a friendly, outgoing, energetic, and guest-service oriented demeanor
- Performing additional duties as required
We are looking for a Hotel Customer Service Representative with a shining personality, and the ability to genuinely smile at the world, and a firm commitment to ensuring the best possible guest experience. You should also have solid decision-making, problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills. It is also important that you have excellent communication, interpersonal and active listening skills as well as the ability to interact effectively with internal and external guests using patience, tact and diplomacy as necessary.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 1 - 3 years prior upscale full service hotel experience as a hospitality representative, or phone operator
- Strong customer service background
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer and administrative skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Strong English language skills
- Desire to learn, grow and advance
This company is an equal opportunity employer.