Franchised Night Auditor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001WR6
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Residence Inn Greenville, Greenville, South Carolina VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hospitality America, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The night auditor is responsible for balancing the revenue and expense transactions which occur each day at the hotel.
- Closing and balancing all room accounts.
- Counting and balancing cash and credit card receipts.
- Balancing direct bill accounts.
- Verifying and balancing vouchers.
- Running a trial balance report.
- Investigating or analyzing out-of-balance situations.
- Making adjustments or corrections to accounts as needed.
- Printing and distributing various computer audit reports.
- Completing required revenue and expense reports.
- Preparing guest folios for Express Check-out.
- All guest service representative responsibilities.
- Have knowledge of hotel fire and safety procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Open Availability
- Reliable Transportation
- Required to Work 11p-7am
This company is an equal opportunity employer.