Franchised Front Desk Agent
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001WQZ
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Residence Inn Greenville, Greenville, South Carolina VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hospitality America, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
A guest service representative is responsible for attending to the needs of guests, especially during check-in and check-out.
- Providing information to guests about hotel policies, services and amenities.
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to eat).
- Selling rooms to walk-in customers.
- Entering/changing reservation information on the computer system.
- Posting charges to guest accounts.
- Processing payments from guests.
- Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Informing housekeeping department about room status/availability.
- Listening and responding to guests’ requests or complaints.
- Operating hotel switchboard or PBX.
- Cleaning the front desk area.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Balancing shift work and cash drawers.
- Reliable transportation
- Open Availability
- Front Desk Experience
This company is an equal opportunity employer.