Franchised Front Desk Agent
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001WQS
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Four Points by Sheraton Siena, Siena, Siena VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Rosagest S.r.l. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotel.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts using computerized property management systems.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to Housekeeping/Maintenance/F&B associates
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.
- Post charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually, or by using computers.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Answer all incoming phones in three or less rings.
- Complete "bucket checks" to ensure all accounts are current and comply with standards established by the hotel's controller and front office manager.
- Be an outgoing, welcoming personality for the Hotel
- Use logical thinking and personal judgment to perform a variety of office tasks that require special skills and knowledge.
- Make decisions based on your own judgment and company policy.
- Follow instructions without close supervision.
- Speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Be available for work days, evenings, weekends, holidays and night rota
- Language Skills: English and Italian Mandatory.
- Systems Skills: Opera PMS requested.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.