Franchised Director of Sales
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001WFL
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Residence Inn Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, SREE Hotels, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
SREE Hotels LLC is seeking a motivated, experienced DIRECTOR OF SALES to lead the sales team at our BRAND NEW, OCEAN FRONT RESIDENCE INN by Marriott hotel which will open in Myrtle Beach, SC in January 2019.
Visit www.marriott.com/MYRRM to learn more about the Residence Inn Myrtle Beach.
ABOUT SREE HOTELS LLC
With seasoned industry veterans leading the way and dedicated hotel level associates, SREE has obtained a reputation of driving top line sales and bottom line results, teamed with high-quality products and service levels.
Our People, Our Team Members, Our Family - is the driving force of SREE's management philosophy. Leaders that understand the value of our people and their roles in the success of the company leads to - Satisfied Associates, doing not only things right but doing the right things, leads to a positive and profitable work environment!
We operate top performing properties under franchise agreement in NC, SC, & OH by Hilton, Marriott, and IHG. For more information, visit our website atwww.sree.com.
Director of Sales
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To lead the sales team in generating top line revenue to meet or exceed budget expectations, and establishing and maintaining relations with current and future clients.
- Direct and assist with developing and maintaining the business/marketing plan with the sales team and General Manager
- Direct and assist with making sales environment conducive to learning. Participate in associate functions, client and guest events, and community events
- Establish, monitor and hold staff accountable for weekly, monthly and annual sales goals for each sales team member
- Direct sales team and participate in qualifying leads and prospects gained from tele-prospecting, cold calls, sales blitzes and other lead sources to cultivate lead sources
- Direct sales team and participate in making outside sales calls
- Network with prospects to uncover other decision makers
- Establish and maintain close contact with top and target accounts through phone calls, appointments, tours, written correspondence and entertainment. Assess future and current needs of the client
- Direct sales team in rate and revenue strategies and establish competitive rates for transient sales
- Direct/Complete weekly and monthly sales call reports and submit to General Manager.
- Build and maintain rapport with competitor hotels, lead sources, clients and local community.
- Maintain accurate records, sales files, and trace system on top and target accounts.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews of sales team as required
- Fluent in basic computer skills to include Word and Excel in business format.
- Fluent in electronic communications (email).
- Direct hotel sales experience (5 years minimum)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as team player with all levels of hotel staff.
- Excellent guest relations skills.
- College degree and/or equivalent sales experience required.
- Must have knowledge of local area
This job description indicates, in general, the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of people assigned to this position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. All employees may be required to perform activities outside of their normal job responsibilities from time to time as needed.
EOE - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.