Social Media Specialist
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001VRZ
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
- Implement the hotel’s social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, engagement and guest satisfaction for the hotel.
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the hotel to ensure social media strategy effectiveness and encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the hotel’s products and services
- Work with the Social media regional team and hotel’s different departments to ensure social media tools are kept up to date
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn , Youtube, Pinterest and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends and applications in social media tools and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
- Online reputation management, which is keeping an eye out for negative or criticism of hotel's brands, and helping to address the problems when necessary
- Public relations, SEO, Community Management experience, a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the hotel’s field.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Should be creativity, willingness to experiment, ability to deal with uncertainty, ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of internal and external customers.
- Are a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
Uphold ethical business practices.