Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001UVF
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- College degree preferred
- Multi lingual preferred
- Previous position requirements (Event coordinator, reservation agent, front desk clerk, banquet supervisor, restaurant supervisor)
- Understand group and catering positioning of the hotel.
- Knowledge of menu and food presentation
- Knowledge of possible capacities and catering styles of the hotel
- Familiarity and knowledge of all departments within the hotel
- Effective communication skills
- Distribute information in a concise, well-organized manner
- Manages guest conflict situation effectively
Focus to communicate and deliver outstanding events to the customer.
Focus on future service potential problems and/or conflicts from a service point of few.
Finalize billing accuracy with accounting.
Takes total responsibilities for the successful production of group events assigned.
Final communication with floor service persons.
Guidance of client throughout the event.
Attend daily service communication tool “BEO” meeting.
Up-sell last minute item accurate.
Meet and assist in-house client/or contact person before final event.
Show around in connection with in-house functions.
Assure hotel postings are accurate throughout the property.
Coordinate welcome letters with administrative assistant.
Communicate challenge situation accurate to responsible departments.