Jun 30, 2018Job Number
Finance and AccountingLocation
Aloft Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia VIEW ON MAPBrand
Start Your Journey With Us
At Aloft Hotels we’re wired for next generation travelers who love open spaces, open thinking, and open expression. Aloft provides a space where style is necessary, social scenes are vibrant, and where the only direction is forward. Our guests are tech savvy and confidently social, with an eclectic style they’re not afraid to show. We understand what our guests need, so we provide an affordable option for the tech-savvy design guru. We’re looking for innovative self-expressers who aren’t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explore a career with Aloft Hotels.
* Note: Transferable Sponsor ( Iqamas ) are preferred:
Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers. Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures. Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved. Prepare daily consolidated deposits of cash received by all cash handling employees. Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances. Prepare, maintain, and administer all cashier banks and contracts.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
· To deliver the goods received at the receivers bay to the point of final delivery. To maintain the receiving area in a clean condition.
· Responsible for an efficient and prompt delivery of goods from the receiving bay to the final point of delivery in the hotel; for ensuring the proper use of the goods receiving equipment; and the cleanliness of the receiving area and equipment.
· To make sure that all deliveries of merchandise to the stores are made through the receiving port.
· Matches the purchase order with the merchandise received, and issues a correction notice in case the specifications of goods do not apply to P.O.
· Checks the accuracy of the scales before receiving.
· Ensures that an appropriate person receives the goods when delivered to their destination.
· Liaisons with department heads regarding delivery of goods received to them.
· To prepare the receiving records for all merchandise received under numerical records.
· The attached check list should be checked and signed on a monthly basis by the employee and his supervisor.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.