Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001TOQ
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Sheraton on the Park is situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, this sophisticated upscale hotel leader embraces a unique culture of thinking outside the box when it comes to guest service. Combining a reputation for providing unparalleled comfort and service with a first-class location Sheraton on the Park, offers our life enthusiasts both style and convenience to satisfy their need.
The Bell Captain is required to ensure all guest's and associate needs, queries and problems are anticipated and resolved in a timely manner, plus be responsive to requests/instructions of Guest Relations Manager and Front Office Manager. You will work alongside the Front Office to ensure that the welcome experience is special and memorable.
The main role requirements of the Bell Captain are outlined below;
- Attend all rostered shifts including shift work and weekend work in accordance with rosters.
- Ensure our guests are equipped with information and service that will ensure their "Sydney experience" exceeds all expectations.
- Assist in leading the team in meeting and exceeding established goals.
- Assist in enforcing and establishing standards and procedures for the team.
- Work collaboratively with other departments.
Candidates will possess the following experience/skills/attributes;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a 5 star hotel environment
- Valid RSA and full Drivers licence is preferred
- Working knowledge with systems such as Opera and or Fidelio
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Eye for detail
- Impeccable personal presentation and service delivery
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career with an exciting, vibrant and growing company. In return for your dedication and commitment you will receive excellent benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and engaged team.