Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001JA6
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Exploring the world doesn’t have to stop when the working day starts.
At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career.
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel has the position of Bellman available.
What are my responsibilities?
As Bellman you are part of the Navigators team and you make sure you provide our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember and want to share with their world.
· Welcome guests on arrival and assist with their luggage on arrival and departure.
· Maintain frequent contact with (regular) guests.
· Advise our guests where to go to and discover the hidden gems of Amsterdam.
· Use your passion for discovery to add creativity and originality to the way you deliver unique and personalized experiences to guests and associates alike.
· Are responsible for delivering this information to guests, but also for educating other ambassadors so they can deliver this information to our discoverer guests as well.
What are we looking for?
Renaissance guests are not looking for the typical tourist attractions; they are looking to experience the town as a local. So we are looking for an individual that is extremely passionate about the locale – someone who takes pride in their expertise, their community relationships, and their up-to-date knowledge of trends in food, wine, art, culture, and events.
The successful Navigator is an innovator, always challenging the status quo; they are relentless explorers, constantly seeking out the latest and greatest in local happenings; and of course they are relationship builders, continually nurturing and expanding their networks.
To be eligible for this position you…
- Live Life to Discover!
- Have excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch.
- Have preferably 1 to 2 years of experience in working in a hotel or other service environment.
What benefits will I receive?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits.
We offer you…
· A professional and stimulating international work environment
· A variety of development and training opportunities
· Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide
· As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and All Ambassadors Meetings
· Career opportunities within Marriott International
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.