Manager - Revenue Management
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001HTK
Job Category Revenue Management
Location JW Marriott Hotel Macau, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Responsible for the analysis of revenue, profit and demand associated with hotel rooms and space inventory in a given market or cluster. Position prepares forecasts, budgets, weekly and daily projections and analyzes the progress of each. Develops and/or uses analytical tools and systems to maximize revenues and profit. Position critiques sales strategy effectiveness and prepares historical and future analysis of revenue and profit opportunities.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Analyzing and Reporting Revenue Management Data
• Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
• Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
• Analyzes information, identifying current and potential problems and proposing solutions.
• Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
• Extracts and analyzes data in order to draw viable/actionable business conclusions.
• Provides revenue analysis functional expertise to general managers, property leadership teams and market sales leaders.
• Prepares forecasts of revenue, profit, demand and occupancy for rooms and function space – three-month and six month, long range and budget.
• Prepares revenue and profit opportunity analysis.
• Manages all revenue, profit and demand data associated with rooms and function space.
Executing Revenue Management Projects and Strategy
• Takes a predetermined strategy and drives the execution of that strategy.
• Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
• Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources.
• Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
• Understands and accurately represents individual property needs.
• Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue analysis processes.
• Communicates brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to hotels/clusters/franchise partners/owners.
• Promotes and protects brand equity.
• Prepares sales strategy critique.
Building Successful Relationships
• Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Provides targeted and timely communication of results, achievements and challenges to the stakeholders.
• Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships.
• Informs and/or updates the executives and the peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Enters, transcribes, records, stores, or maintains information in written or electronic form.