Front Desk Supervisor
London, Greater London
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001HE3
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development
- A platform to shine- we recognize and reward great talent
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, uniform-the perks and benefits are fantastic!
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Delivering a five star service to our guests
Supervising the Front Office associates
Representing the front desk in the Front Office Manager's absence, upholding the service standards in all you do
A team-first attitude
Great customer service execution and hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
PMS understanding would be desirable
Positive outlook and outgoing personality
Previous supervisory experience in a similar quality, five-star, high volume environment is a big plus
Your Rewards and Benefits
We are looking forward to welcoming you to a world of career development where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills on a whole new level. A world class environment and a team of expert hospitality professional await you. St Pancras Renaissance promotes exceptional skills and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity.
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- Discount across our Food and Beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
- Monthly recognition events
National and international career development opportunities
Discount at major retailers across the UK
Access to free language lessons
Meals on duty and so much more...
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.