Franchised Director of Brand Marketing
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001HC6
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection, Kananaskis, Alberta VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - https://pomeroylodging.talentnest.com/en/posting/36865
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pomeroy Lodging. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- As the Director of Brand Marketing you will be responsible for creating and sharing our brand story. Our ideal candidate has the ability to develop multi-faceted programs that engage our guests across multiple touch points, delivered by a vigorous marketing champion and goal setter.
- A scholastic background is required in graphic arts and project management to develop and support local marketing promotions/initiatives that drive awareness, traffic and tangible ROI to the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge brand and booking channels. Success will be achieved by utilizing their strengths in understanding the creative development process; experience in developing plans, preparing marketing pitches and content oversight, to create detailed media calendar and executing against it.
- This position will own the digital assets & editorial content of all marketing and guest touch pieces. By working closely with key stakeholders, Pomeroy Lodging corporate brand and Marriott Field Marketing to invigorate content, never allowing the resort/brand to look stale. This person will be able to take ideas from key stakeholders and run with them executing and delivering desired results and reporting back.
- Organizes, creates and oversees execution of information/campaign material to external agency partners and vendors to ensure campaigns are executed to plan, to budget and to expectations.
- This position will host, coordinate, and support on-site media visits, and on-site photo shoots. Develop a system to organize and keep track of a target media list and clip successes. Reviews PR release content to ensure that media kits and other Public Relations related material originating from hotel is appropriate, error-free and complements the brand. This position will be based at the resort in Kananaskis.
- Establishing key performance indicators and provide campaign performance summaries with insights and recommendations on marketing activities. Performs ongoing campaign and website management which includes daily monitoring and updates, weekly assessment and optimization. Produces regular reports and learnings to share to the team this position will leverage all social media platforms to showcase our world class resort by focusing on growing our audience, creating a voice for each platform and engaging followers in meaningful interactions and conversation. The PKML brand will be featured through the look and feel of our in-house marketing channels through your creative skills and graphic design talents. A portfolio of previous graphic work is required upon request.
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott chain of hotels.
- A scholastic background is required in graphic arts and project management.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.