Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001HAP
Job Category Spa
Location JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent hospitality skills
- Passion to work with people
- Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds
- Able to work under pressure at times
- Ability to be versatile
- Must be able to work as scheduled and flexible hours as shift extending may exist at end of shift based on business demands
- Well presented
- Clear speech
- Good general health
- Self-motivated - able to work on their own
- To ensure that you are always courteous and friendly to guests, attentive to their needs, handle problems in a professional manner and are conscious of the importance of safety.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance and preparation of the massage area and all equipment’s to be used in the daily operation (see “Spa and Massage Daily Operating Procedures”).
- To liaise with the Spa & Recreation Manager/supervisor to ensure that all Spa areas including Pools, Steam and Sauna facilities are clean and well maintained.
- To report to the Spa & Recreation Manager/supervisor any faults, defects or maintenance requirements within the Spa areas.
- To welcome prospective members in a professional and courteous manner, providing them with a full explanation of the therapeutic health services that are available and to promote and sell memberships.
- To coordinate with the Gym Instructors in the application of Therapeutic Health treatments and programs for guests and Club members according to demand and at the requests of the Spa & Recreation Manager following the guidelines laid down in the “Gymnasium Daily Operating Procedures”.
- To be responsible in the event of staff sickness, emergency etc. to carry out cleaning duties in any part of the Health Club or Swimming Pool area as requested by the Spa & Recreation Manager/Supervisor.
- To attend all Spa & Recreation staff meetings and training sessions as scheduled by the Recreation Manager.
- To be trained and conversant in all health and safety, fire training and first aid procedures as provided in the Marriott Induction Program.
- To be responsible for the control and handling of all telephone enquiries in a professional and competent manner according to the “Reception Daily Operating Procedures”.
- To be responsible for the control of the Club and ensure that un-authorized persons are not permitted to enter and use the facilities unless they are a Hotel guest or Club member.
- To be able to do receptionist duties.
- To be aware of Health and safety regulations
- Keep massage room clean and well maintained. Repost any defect to management.
- Keep record and maintain massage products to adequate stock levels.
- Any other relevant task