Franchised Sales Coordinator
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001GDT
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, Lahaina, Hawaii VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : Mariza.Gines@westinkaanapali.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Interval Leisure Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Responsible for supporting the Director of Sales and Leisure Sales Manager. Perform administrative duties such as answer incoming calls and correspond with customers, including inquiries from guests, travel agents, wholesale customers, and other related task.
Receive visitors and guests for walk-in site inspections and sales concerns and complaints. Assist in sales reporting, system management and any other assigned duties.
This position will support The Westin KÄâ€˜anapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing correspondence and reports, filing, mailings and answering phones. Assist with creating and updating sales and marketing collateral, including, but not limited to flyers, brochures, PowerPoint presentations and videos. Periodic audit and updating of wholesale online and print brochures.
- Receive visitors and guests for walk in sites or sales concerns. Answer questions and correspond with travel agents on special needs; follow through either to resolution or refer to the appropriate manager.
- Manage group booking system, lead distribution and weekly/monthly reports
- Servicing groups with their room list and coordinate all upcoming needs with various departments as well as wedding vendor.
- Site Inspections and FAM participation when needed. This includes set up of site form, distribution, special arrangements with departments, and correspondence with FAM coordinator. Coordinate reservations for VIPs and customers, as needed, and arrange amenities for incoming guests.
- Maintain a professional working environment and attitude. Participate in all meetings that are related to the department. Maintain and upkeep of all office equipment.
Education: High school or equivalent education required. Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferred.
Experience: Five to eight years of extensive clerical/secretarial experience that includes at least three years of administrative assistance or executive secretarial experience.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.