Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001GDP
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Le Méridien Columbus, The Joseph, Columbus, Ohio VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - https://wischermannpartners.snaphire.com/home
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Wischermann Partners, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Implement and oversee tight financial controls throughout property.
- Report financial results to owners and management each month.
- Develop annual budget procedures and guidelines each year.
- Schedule and conduct annual audit.
- Direct the daily, weekly and monthly reporting process in compliance with Management and Ownership requirements.
- Develop accurate and timely forecasts including labor management along with other departments
- Direct control of costs and expenses in all areas. Task master.
- Oversee compliance of local, state and federal laws.
- Oversee risk management program, including all insurances.
- High degree of owner contact.
- Oversee financial training of all management.
- Must have experience at properties of similar size and quality.
- Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and week-ends.
- Manage capital expenditures according to budget
- Five years experience as a Hotel Controller / Director of Finance / Accounting Manager
- MBA/CPA/CHAE certifications are desirable.
- M3 Experience HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Profit sword Experience HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Solid training in all areas of Accounting from A/P, A/R, General Ledger, Credit, Collections, Audit, Inventory control, Payroll, Budgeting, Costing, P&L preparation and analysis, etc.
- Expert at M3, ADP, and Profit Sage or similar programs.
- Experience in working with 3rd party Restaurant (preferred, not required)
- Work closely with Front Office, Reservations, Sales, Spa and F&B Department to assist them in identifying optimum ways to drive revenues while balancing market segments.
- Actively involved in yield management and revenue enhancement.
- Oversee consolidation of budgets and projections.
- Assist Departments in budget preparation.
- Provide management with operational reports.
- Prepare and review daily reports.
- Identify and recommend software applications.
- Review leases, contracts, agreements, subcontracts, and licenses from accounting perspective.
- BA/BS 4 year degree or foreign equivalency.
- Specific degree in Accounting or Finance OR 5 years Experience in a Decentralized Accounting environment.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.