Human Resources - Dir of Human Resources
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001FWD
Job Category Human Resources
Location Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- To manage the Human Resources Department, ensuring compliance with all Hotel policies & procedures, and local government regulations pertaining to employment practice.
- To develop a Human Resources Strategic plan in alignment with the Hotel’s business plan.
- To develop and implement recruitment and screening procedures in order to attract the most qualified candidates for vacancies.
- To oversee orientation of all new associates in accordance with Hotel guidelines.
- To assess personnel development needs, recommend and oversee training programs, ensuring compliance with performance standards.
- To monitor the administration of the performance appraisal program and provide support to department heads through the process.
- To counsel associates as needed in areas such as career planning, training and act an advisory capacity to department heads on associate matters.
- To investigate and review all disciplinary actions to ensure the policies and the applicable laws are followed.
- To review personnel policies, procedures and practices and recommend improvements to Management.
- To administer compensation and benefits, and develop recognition programs that motivate, reward and retain associates.
- To participate in key decision making with the Executive Team.
- To review hotel benefits and compensation levels and recommend changes as appropriate.
- To maintain and update files on associate records, legal documents, policies & procedures and other personnel matters.
- To analyze Hotel manpower requirements and recommend selection and development activities to meet those requirements.
- To participate in the management development and succession plan by recommending candidates as appropriate.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Management.
Profile of Competency