Guest Services Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001FU8
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Melbourne Hotel, Melbourne, Victoria VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Guest Services Manager
· Work for a global, award winning hotel company
· 5 star hotel located in the Melbourne CBD
· Great benefits and career development opportunities
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi Find Your World.™
Sheraton Melbourne Hotel is located on Little Collins Street between Spring Street and Exhibition Street, also referred to as the "Paris End" owing to its Art Nouveau architecture, leafy surrounds and proximity to the city's most chic dining and shopping experiences. The hotel is located within the 31 storey "wavilinear" building which features 174 deluxe guest rooms and luxury suites. Hotel facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool, fitness center, a spa with 5 dedicated treatment rooms, one all day dining restaurant, lobby lounge bar and a rooftop terrace bar. The hotel also features 669 square meters of meetings and banquet space over 6 flexible rooms.
· Champion personalized guest experiences in the Hotel
· Ensure the smooth running of the Front Office department during a shift
· Act as a management representative to ensure complete guest satisfaction
· Meeting and greeting VIP guests on arrival
· Thoroughly investigate safety, security and emergency matters, guest issues and room and account discrepancies
· Complete accurate and detailed recording of information and distribute it to the appropriate parties
· Assist the Executive Assistant Manager - Rooms in training staff according to the Sheraton standards
· Delegate daily tasks to the team, coach and counsel staff to be at their best and maintain a positive work atmosphere
· Assist all departments of the hotel
· The ideal candidate will possess experience in a similar role and is looking to further develop their career and become part of the growing Marriott family in Melbourne.
· You will have the ability to lead by example, have a positive demeanor and possess a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
· Candidates will demonstrate initiative and have advanced communication, organisational and problem solving skills.
· Candidates must be available to work on a 24/7 roster including holidays and weekends and have experience using the OPERA software.
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in a vibrant and growing company. In return for your commitment and passion to succeed, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly motivated team and receive excellent benefits including:
· Generous accommodation and Food and Beverage discounts for Associates, family and friends across all Marriott properties worldwide
· Spa treatment discounts at our luxurious The Spa at Sheraton Melbourne
· Associate recognition programs
· Discount CBD parking
· World class training programs
· Strategic career development opportunities
Working for Sheraton is so much more than just a job – it’s a lifestyle. Come and join us!
* We appreciate the time you have taken to apply and the effort that goes into an application. Only those successful in gaining an interview will be contacted directly. Only candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia will be considered for this role