Public Area Cleaner / Linen Porter
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001FGU
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Exploring the world doesn’t have to stop when the working day starts.
At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career.
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel has the position of Linen Porter/Public Area Attendant available.
What are my responsibilities?
In this position you combine two functions; Linen Porter and Public Area Attendant. You will be working in our Styling department and are responsible for…
· The transport of linen;
· Cleaning the corridors of the hotel and public areas, both back and front of the house;
· Sweeping the streets around the hotel;
· Assisting the attendants with the garbage bags and trolleys;
· Cleaning our garage and scrub floors.
· In addition; providing our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember and want to share with their world!
What are we looking for?
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
To be eligible for this position you…
- Live Life to Discover
- Can communicate in English
- Are available to work full-time in different shifts and weekends, which makes your work more diverse
What benefits will I receive?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits.
We offer you…
- A professional and stimulating international work environment
- A variety of development and training opportunities
- Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide
- As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and All Ambassadors Meetings
- Career opportunities within Marriott International
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.