Sales Manager, New Business
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001FER
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, Warsaw, Poland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Sales Manager will be responsible for for business development of corporate business. The main tasks will include i.a.: using sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to hotel under the company’s Sheraton brand; recognizing opportunities to up-sell the customer and sell enhancements to create a better hotel experience or event; participating and representing the brand at variuos industry events; entering, retrieving, reconciling, and verifing information (e.g. commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process; answering guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- 2+ years relevant business development and/or account management experience preferably in a hotel or hospitality environment
- self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- excellent verbal & written communication skills both in Polish and English languages
- ability to search and acquire new corporate accounts
- experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- proven track records of managing contract processes with corporate and government customers
- outstanding communication and developed presentation skills
- ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple and complex projects under deadline pressure
- strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Opera knowledge will be an asset.
- full-time employment contract
- expand and develop your talent in the world’s leading global hospitality company within Poland and abroad
- opportunity to elevate your day-to-day to an adventure, a journey to tomorrow
- dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment
- benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, generous hotel and food discounts at thousands of our global properties and other
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- friendly work atmosphere.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY TODAY!