Food and Beverage Sales Executive
New Dehli, New Dehli
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001FDY
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, New Dehli, New Dehli VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and managing restaurants sales-related opportunities that is not handled by the Sales and Marketing department. Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity through in-house as well as hot zone sales efforts. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience. Provides service to customer in order to grow the business on behalf of Marriott International.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the Food and Beverage or sales and marketing or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the Food and Beverage or sales and marketing or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
• Works collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing department to generate opportunities for new business.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include in-house promotions, sales calls, entertainment and an active involvement in restaurant service during peak hours.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for restaurant sales.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
• Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
• Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
• Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
• Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
• Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.