Franchised Director of Sales
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001FDW
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster, Webster, Texas VIEW ON MAP
Brand SpringHill Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via online at - https://re21.ultipro.com/CON1029/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=13390
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
DOS OPENING: SpringHill Suites Webster / NASA Johnson Space Center
Your role as the Director of Sales is key in the hotels success. You will develop and foster hotel business through direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, and tours of hotel. This is an advanced level position designed to lead a sales office in the solicitation of new and maintenance of existing transient, group, and meeting room business. The Director of Sales is responsible for all sales/marketing and advertising tasks, public relations and administrative reporting.
At Concord Hospitality, our DOSs earn competitive wages, receive our extensive benefit package including dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options as well as lucrative annual bonus plans (up to 35% of base salary) with a quarterly payout, 401K options, tuition assistance plus training & development and career advancement opportunities. We provide Revenue Management and Digital Marketing support as well as amazing training, growth opportunities and excellent leadership.
Unfamiliar with Concord? Concord is ranked/awarded:
- One of the BEST Companies to work for in North America
- In Top 100 companies to work for Women and also for Millennials in the United States
- Ranked 12th in Hotel Operators in North America
- Operate 90 hotels throughout North America under various flags of Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton etc
If this beautiful newly renovated hotel managed by an award winning company in a fun internationally recognized city sounds like you! Apply! We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
- Market Experience Preferred but will relocate BEST candidate
- Should have 3+ years DOS or Sr Sales Manager Experience
- Marriott Experience preferred
- Knowledge and usage of reporting like STR, 360 as well as monthly action plans and annual marketing plans/sales budgeting
- Digital Marketing Experience a plus
This company is an equal opportunity employer.