Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001FBU
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location The Westin Bund Center, Shanghai, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Under the guidance of the Hotel Building Maintenance, repairs and maintains all aspects of the Hotels interior and exterior finishes, which shall include walls, floors, facades, ceilings, furniture, doors, windows and equipment in accordance with Starwood standards.
To ensure that all painted, polished, paper and fabric covered surfaces are in optimal condition throughout the hotel premise.
- Attends to repairs and painting of all surface walls, floors, facades, ceilings and equipment both indoor and outdoor with either enamel or emulsion paint as required to match existing finish.
- Attends to varnishing of items such as doors, windows, timber panels and furniture.
- Responsible for the preparation of all surfaces prior to painting or varnishing.
- Carries out spray painting of equipment , furniture or related surfaces as required.
- Keeps an accurate log of work completed and materials used.
- Required to attend any training deemed necessary by the Chief Engineer or that of the Hotel Training Department.
- Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work in the Hotel premises including any new additional/extensions to the hotel or any other properties maintained by the Hotel.