Franchised Director of Front Office Operations
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001F44
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater, Florida VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Seaway Hotel Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Director of Front Office Operations
- Practice, maintain and promote AAA 3 and Sheraton/Marriott standards, our Brand Core Values and Human Truths.
- Responsible for directly supervising the Front Office supervisors, GSAs, and PBX staff.
- Concierge Manager will report directly to this position in conjunction with the bell staff.
- Develop, maintain, supervise and train standards of performance pertaining to:
- registration/check-in and checkout
- processing guest accounts
- guest satisfaction and service skills
- company assets
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring Front Office and PBX staff.
- Develop staff potential through training programs.
- Responsible for 60 day and annual performance evaluations.
- Responsible for the scheduling of the Front Office and PBX associate as established by occupancy and staffing guidelines.
- Ensure all guests arriving/departing are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Assist in the implementation of the Sheraton/Marriott Operational Standards as they pertain to the Front Office and PBX area. Maintain all Sheraton/Marriott policies and procedures; to include all training programs.
- Hold daily stand-up meetings to ensure communication for all shifts.
- Responsible for the implementation and utilization of all Front Office and PBX equipment, programs and services.
- Able to work shifts as necessary with the Front Desk to ensure all staff are trained on the various systems; Lightspeed/Galaxy/MICROS
- Review all Sales/Catering Resumes to assist with any and all group communications.
- Develop and maintain a Front Office Policy and Procedures manual, including PBX and StarGuest functions, updating all pertinent information as necessary.
- Review all Front Office and PBX related proposals and literature to improve quality and service to guests.
- Responsible for attending pre-convention meetings and providing professional service toward meeting planners with regards to handling critical issues and/or opportunities.
- Maintains effective communication with accounting staff to ensure proper handling of guest accounts and to guarantee consistent compliance with hotel credit policies and procedures, and ensure they are adhered to.
- Assist with StarGuest response reporting, defect trend identification, creation and/orimplementation of proven solutions and problem resolution.
- Maintain procedures for credit control and handling of financial transactions.
- Maintain procedures for security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures.
- Learn and train emergency procedures and act and implement as needed.
- Maximize revenue and minimize cost through appropriate training and timely controls.
- Promote and oversee Starwood Preferred Guest/Marriott Rewards program.
- Communicate all incidents to management that affect hotel operations.
- Perform various other duties as assigned in a professional and timely manner.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.