Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001F1D
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel, Bournemouth, Dorset VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Effective sales skills
- Effective communication (verbal, listening, writing) and negotiation skills
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills
- Strong organization skills
- Knowledge of current trends in event management and event technology
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software applications and hotel system applications
- Strong problem-solving skills; encourages new innovative solutions when appropriate
- Effective decision making skills
- Good level of English essential
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ownership for the management and conversion of assigned enquiries
- Coordination of all customer requirements, including communication and completing verbally and in writing with the customer the details of an event up to handover to operations on the day of event execution.
- Conducts compelling show rounds to win the business
- Proactively resolicits previous customers and event bookers for future opportunities
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels. Effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Provides excellent customer service. Ensures all associates involved in and event or booking understand expectations and parameters.
- Conducts pre- and post-event meetings as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback.
- Delivers a compelling sales experience to drive conversion and repeat business
- Effectively up sells products and services throughout the event process..
- Effectively manages customer budgets to maximize revenue and meet customer needs.
- Accurately forecasts group sleeping rooms and event revenue (catering and audio-visual) for his/her groups.
- Meals on Duty
- Discounted Marriott hotel rates and Food & Beverage
- Earn up to £150 for recommending a friend to work for us
- Reward & Recognition programmes