May 17, 2018Job Number
Housekeeping & LaundryLocation
Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Warwickshire, Warwickshire VIEW ON MAPBrand
Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW MarriottSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott Hotel's. Come and join our Housekeeping team at the four star Marriott Forest of Arden and develop your career while providing a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.
In return the Forest of Arden offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
The Forest of Arden is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the West Midlands, located between Solihull and Coventry with easy access to the M6, M42 and M40 and just four miles from Birmingham NEC, Airport and International Train Station.
The Forest of Arden is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, Cast Iron Bar and Grill. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities.
This elegant Marriott Hotel is one of the top UK Leisure destinations with two golf courses including our championship Arden course and a driving range and the Golf academy. The Forest of Arden also offers outdoor tennis courts, a fully equipped fitness centre and our relaxing Cedarwood Spa with 8 treatment rooms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Housekeeping Manager on a 1 year fixed term basis. As the Executive Head Housekeeper you will be responsible for:
- Daily shift operations of the Housekeeping department, leading a team of 30 - including Supervisors, Room Attendants and Linen Porters
- Direct and work with employees to ensure property guestrooms, public space and employee areas are clean and well maintained
- Ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget
- Managing the rooms operations including room statuses are communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner and communicating with the Engineering department to ensure guest room maintenance
- Responsible for all aspects of people management, including recruitment, training and development of the team
- Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals
- Monitor and manage guest satisfaction and proactively works with the team to implement procedures to drive exceptional customer service
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.