Conference & Banqueting Associate
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001EZP
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel, Slough, Berkshire VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Job Summary Including:
- Prepare coffee breaks, carts, and stations with appropriate food and beverages as stated in Banquet Event Order.
- Prepare meeting rooms as stated in Banquet Event Order.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Ensure courses are cleared and tables are properly crumbed.
- Respond to and try to fulfil any special banquet event arrangements.
- Replenish buffet items to ensure consistency and freshness in presentation.
- Monitor tableware to ensure it is presentable to guests.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print). Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.