Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001DBK
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Able to work in the cleaning of the rooms, in the cleaning of public areas or in the laundry accordingly to the hotel’s operational needs, company standards and guarantee highest quality.
- Able to work as a Team player.
- To keep all equipment clean, tidy and well maintained.
- To have a complete understanding of the different cleaning products and tools under use.
- To carry out special jobs, projects, tasks according to the needs of the hotel.
- Able to report damage or missing items to the supervisors.
- To report and delivery to the supervisor any lost and found property in the rooms, public areas or back of the house.
- Able to work in high cleaning in the rooms and public areas.
- To attend special guest requests in a courteously and promptly manner.
- To be ready to give a personalized experience to our guest.
- To attend daily briefings, and participate in a proactive way.
- Hotel experience is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team
- Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and owns the guests;
- Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy;
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor;
- Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers;
- Are detail oriented;
- Thrive on pride of work and its product;
- Play as a team to achieve common goals;
- Have immaculate personal presentation e.g. grooming and conversational ability;
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
- Have a strong ability to learn skills, retain and demonstrate learning;
- Uphold ethical business practices.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Ability to climb stairs and run high cleaning tasks.
- Ability to walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoor in all temperatures and weather conditions.
- Ability to tolerate any personal protective equipment.