May 11, 2018Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Warwickshire, Warwickshire VIEW ON MAPBrand
Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW MarriottSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott Hotel's. Come and join our Culinary team at the four star Marriott Forest of Arden and develop your career while providing a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.
In return the Forest of Arden offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
The Forest of Arden is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the West Midlands, located between Solihull and Coventry with easy access to the M6, M42 and M40 and just four miles from Birmingham NEC, Airport and International Train Station.
The Forest of Arden is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, Cast Iron Bar and Grill. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities.
This elegant Marriott Hotel is one of the top UK Leisure destinations with two golf courses including our championship Arden course and a driving range and the Golf academy. The Forest of Arden also offers outdoor tennis courts, a fully equipped fitness centre and our relaxing Cedarwood Spa with 8 treatment rooms.
The role of Demi Chef de Partie has the focus of all food preparation areas including Banquets, Room Service, Restaurant, bar/lounge and associate canteen to ensure a consistent, high quality food product.
Specific duties include:
- Working with the Food and Beverage management team and associates to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- You will be responsible for cooking and preparing from fresh in high volumes.
- Maintain Health & Safety documentation in accordance with company standards including food logs.
- Ensure personal uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.