Sales & Events Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001CKL
Job Category Event Management
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the Iconic St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Not only are we an iconic brand that will shape and take your career to new heights, you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development
- A platform to shine- we recognize and reward great talent
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, uniform-the perks and benefits are fantastic!
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Sales & Events Manager could be the opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity for a Sales & Event Manager has arisen at London's most iconic hotel. If you are a talented professional, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences, then St Pancras could be the perfect hotel for you.
Here’s a snapshot of the role and its key responsibilities:
· As an Sales & Event Manager at St Pancras, you will prepare all event documentation and coordinates with sales, hotel departments, and customer to ensure consistent, high level service throughout all phases of hotel events
· Ensures all hotel events have a seamless turnover from sales to service and back to sales.
· Sell social business which we have on property, but also cover the corporate side of the business
· Recognise opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create a better overall event
We’ll be hiring a candidate that has:
· Sustained and proven event leadership experience in a similar quality, high volume environment
· Demonstrable skills in hospitality and event execution
· A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Job updated: 11th May 2018
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.