Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001B03
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location W Singapore - Sentosa Cove, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
The W Insider connects, differentiates and elevates the guest experience with extraordinary experiences. The W Insider creates an Insider Culture at the hotel - with guests, the team and the community. Anticipating and uncovering what will WOW the guest, and empowered to act, the W Insider uses networks, relationships and access to connect the newest, latest and coolest to the W brand and the W guest.
The W Insider brings to life the W core value of ‘Insider’ for the W guest and allows W Hotels Worldwide to activate this key brand differentiator in a way that creates both valuable and memorable experiences for our guests, ultimately driving loyalty to the W brand and providing hotels a way to differentiate themselves in the ever-growing lifestyle hotel marketplace. The position ensures that there is someone available at key times to focus entirely on providing guests insider tips and information on the city they are in as well as creating WOW moments (both big and small) that come to life during the guest’s experience at W.
Unlike other guest-facing talent who have another primary function beyond interacting with guests and providing inside information – like a Welcome Agent accurately processing a check-in or check-out or a Concierge responding to guest inquiries and phone calls –the W Insider has this as their primary role. The role of interacting with guests personally, ensures a more enhanced guest experience and more frequent activation of the ‘Insider’ core value, which in turn leads to greater congruency between W’s promise of insider access and the actual delivery of the experience.
50 % - ENGAGE FACE-TO-FACE
· Build guest relationships in the hotel
· Take them through the experience
25% - COMMUNICATE & PERSONALIZE
· Pre-stay communication
· In-stay WOW and Recovery (FIXER)
25% - NETWORK & COLLABORATE
· Cultivate your local city network
· Collaborate with GM, Music Curator, B&F, Sales, PR and Marketing
· Become the go-to
· Present at Team Meetings
- Excellent networking and communications skills
- Excellent and in-depth knowledge of the local area and in particular lifestyle focused events and locations that are connected with fashion, design, entertainment, music and B&F.
- A genuine personal interest in lifestyle events and information that is close to W’s core values and brand positioning
- Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills with an outgoing personality and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organization skills – ability to handle multiple tasks at once and follow-up whenever needed
- Basic computer skills, preferably including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Starguest.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High School or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Experience working in a lifestyle-related business or environment would be a highly positive attribute