Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800199H
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World’s largest Sheraton’s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel’s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
萬豪國際是世界領先的酒店業，擁有多間國際知名品牌酒店，給予員工更多的發展機會促進成長並取得成功。萬豪國際旗下擁有超過6,000個物業，您將在鄰近及全球122多個國家和地區找到我們的身影。 請瀏覽www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi了解30個酒店品牌的更多資訊。 尋找你的世界。
Assist Senior Manager, Online Marketing & Distribution in operations of Online team. Execute online marketing campaigns at the property level, enabling more customized and need based online marketing for hotel. Work with Senior Manager and Revenue Management, to support the properties’ overall Revenue Per Available Room (RevPar) index and other key customer metrics according to brand.
- Bachelor's degree Preferred with major in Marketing, Advertising and/or Communication.
- Bilingual on English & Chinese languages.
- Knowledge of marketing, online marketing and/or hotel marketing strategies required; (preferred experience with online marketing, advertising, and finance/budget planning and management)
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and keen interest in general consumer online trends
- Comfortable with using online content management and other online tools
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
- Ability of thinking “out of box” and able to be multi-tasking
- Advanced computer skills and detailed knowledge of various computer programs, including a strong proficiency of MS Excel and Access. Adobe Photoshop and rudimentary HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Online distribution & marketing experience in Asia is essential. Three to five years in Online Travel Agency or marketing/advertising industry preferred. Hotel experience is required, ideally in Marketing, Revenue Management.