Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800196X
Job Category Information Technology
Location Brisbane Marriott Hotel, Brisbane, Queensland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Server and Active Directory Architecture and Security implementation.
- Windows Server Operating System and Active Directory.
- Desktop Operating iT and Desktop Management (GPO).
- Outlook email and approved mobile devices.
- iT organization and resources available.
- LAN Networks.
- Understanding of all of the Company’s technical standards and MIPs.
- Proactively seeks to achieve desired results.
- Executes, prioritizes, organizes, and accomplishes assigned work.
- Demonstrates and applies iT knowledge by keeping up-to-date technically and applies new knowledge to job.
- Build and maintain positive and effective relations with all the stakeholders.
- Provides timely information to co-workers.
- Demonstrates ability to operate independently (as well remotely).
- Builds and maintain positive and effective relations with other members of iT team, Regional iT, properties management team members in the cluster and technology partners, resulting in an effective work environment.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to conduct iT activities.
- Monitors and manages the acquisition and maintenance of property based systems.
- Ensures that computer and network operations occur according to procedures.
- Ensures backup/recovery functions are performed on scheduled basis.
- Ensures administration functions for hardware, operating and application systems are maintained and completed on consistent basis.
- Generates systems communications for property users to provide user tips, alert users of system problems and inform staff of progress or status.
- Competent written and spoken English skills.
- Potential leadership skills.
- Past project management and organization skills.