HR Training Officer
Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180018XJ
Job Category Human Resources
Location Clark Marriott Hotel, Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Conduct stand-up training to groups of employees. Assist with orientation of new employees.
- Assist in training hiring managers and interviewers on all interview and selection policies and procedures.
- Schedule and coordinate applicant interviews with appropriate hiring manager and/or interviewer.
- Conduct applicant interviews for hourly and management positions.
- Ensure company grooming standards are communicated effectively to all new employees.
- Conduct new hire orientation training including completing all new hire paperwork.
- Assist with design and development of training programs. Develop training aids and multi-media tools to present training material.
- Order and manage inventory of training materials and supplies. Prepare for training classes (e.g., materials, setup classes, breakdown classes).
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.