Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180015NG
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Brisbane Marriott Hotel, Brisbane, Queensland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
All applicants must have a valid, open manual Drivers Licence.
To provide a warm and friendly welcome to guests and visitors to the hotel; to assist guests with their luggage and action any requests they may have; to valet park cars for hotel guests and visitors; to provide and receive information. To be a problem solver and coordinator of activities with the utmost politeness, efficiency and friendliness.
- Candidate must possess an open, manual Drivers Licence.
- Greet and welcome all guests in a polite and friendly manner.
- Be fully conversant at all times with activities and facilities within the hotel, operating hours, costs etc.
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of Brisbane and its services, specifically tourist attractions, restaurants, theatre, shopping etc.
- Anticipate guests needs and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
- Ensure the foyer areas, driveways and Porte cochere are in a spotless condition at all times.
- Assist all guests with luggage; collect and deliver with minimum delay.
- Receive, handle and relay and messages, mail and facsimiles in an efficient and timely manner as per departmental procedure.
- Have complete knowledge of Marriott policies and procedures and keep knowledge updated via Concierge Diary / Log and Memo Log.
- Ensure all information is transferred from shift to shift via Log Book, ensuring a smooth transition from shift to shift.
- Valet park cars taking the utmost care as per departmental procedure.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Liaise with their departments throughout the hotel in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Assist other departments if and when required, as directed by a senior associate.
- The Hotel requires that you will follow established Workplace Health and Safety rules and regulations and demonstrate duty of care to all of our associates.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Senior Management.