Franchised Dual Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180014KO
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location SpringHill Suites Columbus Easton, Columbus, Ohio VIEW ON MAP
Brand SpringHill Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - https://re21.ultipro.com/CON1029/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=13084
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Foster Business with proactive and reactive sales efforts
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients with speed and efficiency in returning calls and bookings
- Exude proactive planning, organizational skills and keen sense of pricing for overall efficiency of department
- Provide excellent follow through on details to account and to hotel departments
- Be the face of the hotel as all industry events with property representation of professionalism and character
- Work with 3rd party booking sites, Concord revenue management and city convention centers for maximization of key city-wide events
- Meet and exceed all monthly revenue and sales calls goals
- Documentation of all sales activities in Delphi or similar sales system for tracking and history
- Be a team player at all times to assist as needed in the operation of a successful hotel
- At Concord Hospitality, our Sales Manager earn competitive wages, receive our extensive benefit package including dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options as well as lucrative annual bonus plans with a quarterly payout, 401K options, tuition assistance plus training & development and career advancement opportunities. We provide Revenue Management and Digital Marketing support as well as amazing training, growth opportunities and excellent leadership. Our sales manager can enhance their earnings using our Business Referral Incentive Plan rewarding you for business discovered for our other Concord properties! Salary Range for this role: $ based on experience. If this award winning hotel with an award winning company in a growing fun city sounds like you!
- What sets Concord apart is our passion for this business. We are established on 5 key cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and lastly FUN! Our company is huge proponents of training and development including our signature sales training DST Dynamic Sales Training which all sales managers and Director of Sales attend in their first year in the company. Additionally we offer many avenues for growth including our online LMS training system, regional training, mentorship program, Thirsty Thursday web series, and more. At Concord, you™ll continue to grow every year in your career with us. And as one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in North America, our goal is to get you ready to grow into a Director of Sales role in your future so we are looking for sales managers that want to expand their horizons!
- If you are seeking a rewarding position at a hotel you™ll be proud to sell with a company culture that assures you that YOU MATTER than Concord Hospitality is your ticket to career growth. Apply today and learn more.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to internal partners and external clients at all times.
- Respond in a quick, timely, and professional manner to all internal partners and external customers, and deliver clear and concise communiquÃ© that is representative of Concord Hospitality via all avenues of communication.
- Demonstrate excellent time management, self-motivation and proactive planning, and endeavor to be organizationally savvy with a keen focus on detail.
- Satisfactorily maintain existing assigned accounts/segments, and work diligently to develop new business for hotel.
- Effectively and efficiently monitor and manage all aspects of the pre-event, event, and post-event details: Track, detail, and communicate the particulars of each assigned event and group including but not limited to room blocks, meeting space, special concessions, group history and other reports, cut-off and other key dates, contract clauses, group resumes, event orders and BEO, billing details, and other integral aspects of groups and events.
- Be willing and able to attend customer functions as needed.
- Work with internal and external partners to accurately forecast group rooms and F & B revenues, as well as understand the conditions and strategies that will maximize released space and rooms and impact hotel revenues.
- Gain knowledge of hotel food and beverage products, pricing and presentation, and learn about the hotel function space, audio visual, and any other details related to event success.
- Consistently attain sales activity goals and individual revenue goals including but not limited to proactive and reactive calls, tours and appointments required for this position, as outlined by Concord, your RVPSM, and your supervisor.
- Learn and use digital sales systems and conceptual sales processes (i.e. Delphi, CI/TY, PMS, sales call process, etc.) and understand the hotel sales strategies (i.e. Marketing Plan, rates, budgeted goals, etc.). Implement these tools and resources in order to accomplish individual and team goals and efficiently complete job duties.
- Prepared for and participate in all necessary internal meetings, conference calls, reporting, planning, training, and other communications required for this position.
- Endeavor to work in a unified and collaborative way one that fosters team work and embody an entrepreneurial spirit that enables one to make the best possible decisions for hotel and achieve the team overall goals.
- Own your career development and be an advocate for training and job opportunities that will allow you to continue to hone and develop your talents, skills, creativity, and personal and professional growth.
- Carry out any reasonable requests made by Management, and seek to comply with company policies and procedures.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.