Franchised Bistro Cook
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800142E
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Courtyard Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront, Jacksonville, Florida VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Shaner Hotel Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Shaner Hotels has an amazing opportunity for Bistro Cook at our 150 room Courtyard Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront. Enjoy views of the Atlantic Ocean and close proximity to local attractions when you reserve a spacious, comfortable guestroom at Courtyard Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a buffet breakfast, a fitness center, an outdoor pool with tiki bar and special event space all just steps from Jacksonville's beautiful, sandy beaches. While you're here, explore many of the areas great restaurants, bars and shops, or take a short drive to shopping malls like the St. Johns Town Center and The Avenues. Downtown Jacksonville is also just a half-hour away.
- Plan, prep, set up and provide quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in accordance with Shaner standards and plating guide specifications
- Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment
- Ability to communicate daily tasks and requests to co-workers and management
- Ability to work long shifts in hot, noisy and sometimes close environments
- Ability to comprehend, follow, expand, and condense recipes
- Minimum of one year experience as line cook
- High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Certification of culinary training or apprenticeship (desired)
- Sanitation certificate (desired)
- Food handling Certificate (desired)
This company is an equal opportunity employer.