Spa Reservation Assistant (Part Time)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180013PV
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Manchester, Greater Manchester VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts.
This highly acclaimed hotel is recognised as one of the leading Hotel & Country Clubs in the North of England. Worsley Park boasts an award winning, championship golf course along with the recently launched ‘Grill in The Park’ restaurant, offering modern, fresh cuisine in a rustic setting.
Positioned as Manchester’s Metropolitan Country Club, Worsley Park attracts a diverse business mix including weddings, large conference and groups, leisure and many sports teams. With great leisure facilities and spacious, well appointed guest rooms, modern food and beverage outlets and meeting spaces with a high focus on culinary excellence.
Worsley Park is located near to Manchester United Football Club, Media City UK, The Trafford Centre and the many cultural, shopping and social attractions of the city centre.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within Marriott Hotels UK! If you are passionate about Spa, golf and fitness services, this is your opportunity to start your Marriott journey in a Sales Administration environment.
This part time position is based at the Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Greater Manchester. The successful applicant will be required to work 25.5 hours per week over 4 days on a set, rolling schedule which does include evening, weekend and public holiday working.
Specific duties for the role include, but are not limited to;
· Responsibility for handling all enquiries requesting Spa, Golf or Fitness services and converting these enquiries into confirmed bookings.
· To maximise revenue through increased bookings across the Golf & Country Club hotels, actively upselling each business opportunity to maximize revenue for individual properties.
· Handling customer enquiries in accordance with brand standards and communicating booking information to hotel Spas, Golf and Leisure Clubs.
· To create relationships with clients that lead to Marriott and property loyalty and to be the main point of contact for all client requests.
· To be responsible for answering all calls, recording the client's requests and pursuing the issue to a close by owning each client issue.
· To be proficient in the use of the Concept data management system and to support the business by extracting data and compiling reports.
· Liaise and build relationships with 3rd party spa agencies and oversee the selling of Spa Packages through these channels, ensuring correct pricing and package detail.
· Amend spa treatments details, packages and pricing within the Concept system on behalf of the hotels and liaise with the supporting Associates in other Departments such as IT, Operations, Marketing, Sales, eCommerce etc.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, use of the Worsley Park Marriott Hotel leisure club, meals on duty and global hotel discounts.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.