Franchised Account Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180012GM
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Residence Inn Scottsdale North, Phoenix, Arizona VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oEDd7fwl&s=Career_Builder
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, RHW Companies. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
RHW Hotel Management is looking for an Account Manager to join the sales team at our Award-Winning Scottsdale Residence Inn North.
The purpose of this position is to execute sales and marketing efforts for the property to consistently increase sales revenue, through top account management and saturation, knowing the competition, and analyzing the related statistics. The Account Manager will operate at a fast pace, including time in the office as well as frequently leaving the office to visit prospective clients. The job will include time on the phone, utilizing the computer, driving to other locations.
We only the hire the best and we take care of our team. We are a family organization and each person is extremely important to us. We show that through the Perks and Benefits we offer to each employee. We offer Health Insurance, 401k, Vacation/Personal Days, Cell Phone Reimbursement and a trip provided by us after 5 years of employment.
When you join RHW you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the RHW family, a group of talented women and men who drive guest satisfaction, give back to our communities and exceed guest, associate and investor expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Director of Sales at all properties to develop and implement detailed sales and marketing programs incorporating RHWs objectives
- Handle all incoming sales inquiries and tours. Determine the best hotel for business, book and follow up with that hotel
- Complete all sales proposals and contracts in a reasonable and timely manner
- Maintain sales files in orderly and useable manner per RHW guidelines so that they can easily accessed and understood for future business
- Assist AGM or Front Desk Supervisor in over-sold situations, training of front desk personnel and telephone sales, giving tours, rate and mix strategy, and other on premises sales activities to build rapport with customer and serve as role model for front desk professionals
- Ensure that all groups are balanced daily with property management system
- Manage meetings efficiently
- Ensure that BEOs are available for every meeting
- Ensure that meeting rooms are correctly set up and refreshed for each meeting
- Ensure that correct supplies are available for each meeting
- Ensure that breaks and meals are delivered to the meetings
- Coordinate with all other departments to assist with guest requests
- Actively participate in hospitality hour and breakfast using these periods as
- opportunities to develop additional sales leads and contacts
- Attend and participate proactively in all meetings with the sales teams, operations and area hotel meetings
- Approve negotiation strategies with top accounts annually and implement
- Participate pro-actively in Sales Blitzs and Company events
- Effectively execute telemarketing activities and direct mailing campaigns in accordance with RHW and Marriott guidelines to increase contacts and qualify accounts
- Assist all department heads in the supervision of hourly associates
- Supervise the Sales Coordinators
- 1+ Years of Sales Experience Preferably in the hospitality industry
- Proven steady work experience in a position that required customer service
- Computer Proficiently
- Business Correspondence Writing Skills
- Pleasant demeanor
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Sales driven
- Strong work ethic
- Strives for customer satisfaction
This company is an equal opportunity employer.