Franchised Assistant Director of Sales (m/f)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180012GG
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade, Berlin, Berlin VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Event Hospitality Management Holding GmbH & Co KG. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Assistant Director of Sales reports directly to the Director of Sales and supports in all aspects of sales including analyzing and achieving strategic objectives and business growth potential.
The main responsibilities are:
- Supporting the Director of Sales in creating the annual Sales & Marketing Plan and budget.
- Development and implementation of corresponding activity plans in coordination with the Director of Sales
- Preparation of monthly statistics and sales reports
- Development of a strategic account plan for the demand generators in the market
- Supporting the Director fo Sales in managing the propertys reactive and pro-active sales efforts.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to continue and to grow market share
- Attending Sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy
- Organization and realization of customer events, marketing campaigns, telemarketing activites and FAM trips
- Supporting the Director of Sales in Implementing the brands sales strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects and focus on building long-term, valued-based customer relationships that enable achievement of the hotels sales objectives
- Developing strong partnerships with local organizations to further increase brand/product awareness.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Attending customer events, trade shows and sales missions
- Evaluating the propertys participation in the various sales channels and developing strong working relationships to proactively position and market the property
- Manager on Duty
- Multiple years of experience in the luxury hotel industry, including experience in leading staff members
- Several years of experience in sales, preferable from an international hotel company
- A mind set for entrepreneurship and generating the best possible revenue
- Strengths in organizational and interpersonal skills
- Very good skills in communications
- Flexibility and the ability to cope with pressure
- Friendliness and self-confidence, serving as a role model
- Fluent in German and English, both written and oral
- MICROS, Opera S&C and Opera PMS skills are an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- A responsible position with room for personal growth
- An interesting working environment at an international hotel company
- Space for own ideas
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Attractive staff discounts at over 6100 Marriott Hotels worldwide
This company is an equal opportunity employer.