Assistant Spa Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180010R8
Job Category Spa
Location The Ritz-Carlton Nanjing, Nanjing, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Assists with supervising and coordinating activities of employees delivering spa services, including salon, skin care, program coordination, reservations, reception desk, massage and locker room areas. Position focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction. Assists with achieving the operating budget.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 1 year experience in the spa, guest services, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Management of Spa Operations and Budgets
• Ensures all employees have the proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
• Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
• Manages supplies and equipment inventories within budget.
• Maintains cleanliness of spa and related areas and equipment.
• Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and managing to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
• Brings issues to the attention of the department manager and Human Resources as necessary.
Ensuring and Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Handles guest problems and complaints.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focusing on continuous improvement.
• Strives to improve service performance.