Rooms Division Manager
Macao S.A.R., Macao
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180010OV
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip, stands proudly as the hotel of choice for the world’s most discerning traveler. The 400 state-of-the-art guest rooms and suites will be devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance. Meticulously decorated with luxurious fabrics, furnishings, and amenities, each of our guest rooms and meeting rooms will welcome guests with unrivaled magnificence and incomparable elegance. Experience uncompromising personal care and service as our legendary St. Regis Butler Service exceed your expectations. Our team of professionals will create superb events in our elegant event space, including a grand ballroom and several small meeting venues.
萬豪國際是世界領先的酒店業，擁有多間國際知名品牌酒店，給予員工更多的發展機會促進成長並取得成功。萬豪國際旗下擁有超過6,000個物業，您將在鄰近及全球122多個國家和地區找到我們的身影。 請瀏覽www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi了解30個酒店品牌的更多資訊。 尋找你的世界。
位於澳門路氹金光大道的澳門瑞吉金沙城中心酒店是萬豪國際大家庭的一部分。非常榮幸能夠成為全球最有品味旅客的上佳之選。酒店擁有 400 間設施先進的客房和套房將以優質的服務和優雅的氛圍隨時恭候您的光臨。瑞吉管家和專職員工細心留意您的個人喜好，從而為您奉上細緻周到、完美無瑕的個性化服務，致力於讓您的每一要求和願望成為真正美好的現實。我們訓練有素的專業團隊提供高雅的宴會服務及極具靈活性的會議空間，將為您打造精彩非凡的活動體驗。
Responsible for all front office functions and staff. Areas of responsibility include Bell Staff, Switchboard Operations, Guest Services/Front Desk and Retail/Gift Shop, as applicable. As a department head, directs and works with managers and employees to successfully execute all front office operations, including guest arrival and departure procedures. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Leading Guest Services Team
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
• Ensures recognition of employees is taking place across areas of responsibility.
• Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position and monitors progress.
• Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
• Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Keeps Front Office team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
• Conducts department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Office goals to produce desired results.
• Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Understands the impact of Front Office operations on the Rooms area and overall property financial goals.
• Manages department controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
Managing Projects and Policies
• Ensures compliance with all Front Office policies, standards and procedures.
• Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Supervises and managing employees. Managing all day-to-day operations. Understanding employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Acts as the “Service Champion” for the Front Office and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service, and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Strives to improve service performance.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Ensures that all Front Office areas have an atmosphere that is conducive to the overall guest experience.
• Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance.
• Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door” policy, and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
• Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
• Manages employee progressive discipline procedures for Front Office Staff.
• Administers the performance appraisal process for direct report managers.
• Interviews and hires managers and hourly employee team members with the appropriate skills and in a timely manner to meet the business needs of the operation.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Identifies and analyzes Front Office operational challenges and facilitates the development of solutions to prevent reoccurrence.