Room Attendant - Housekeeping
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000YQS
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Are you hospitable and do you have eye for detail?
Would you like to give our guests an inspirational stay?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as Room Attendant!
What are my responsibilities?
As Room Attendant you work different shifts and are responsible for cleaning rooms, providing our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember.
As Room Attendant you…
- Respond promptly to requests from guests, based on their specific needs.
- Clean the rooms of our stay over guests to make them feel comfortable again once they return
- Clean the rooms for new arriving guests to ensure an enjoyable stay.
- Are responsible for providing our guests with an inspirational stay and give them stories to share.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambassador who loves cleaning, likes to prepare the perfect room for our guests and can work during the mornings, evenings and weekends. You will have a flexible schedule and are available full time. To exceed the guest expectations, you offer more than just a clean room, you offer an experience! Are you hospitable and is this exactly what you want to do? We’re looking for someone like you!
Communicate fluently in English.
Are flexible and able to work in the morning, day, evening and during the weekends.
Can’t stop cleaning till everything is perfect and have a passion for hospitality.
What benefits will I receive?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
· Flexible working hours, easily to combine with for example your studies.
· An international and fun team.
· A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
· Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
· Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and development and training opportunities.
· A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in boot camp classes, apply for a gym against a discounted rate and sport in our own health club and much more…
A collective health insurance which gives you discounts on several insurances.
· Career possibilities within Marriott International.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.