Gym & Pool Attendant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000XNV
Job Category Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
Location The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
1) Be on time on your shift at your workstation, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
2) Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of department and business.
3) Communicate effectively with team member.
4) Performing cleaning while managing operation on shift.
5) Take the lead in building evacuation situations.
6) Act and perform as the Professional Rescuer in the event of an emergency.
7) Monitoring, recording of the swimming pool’s safety and any broken equipment at the gym & pool and reporting to the Director of Spa for action.
8) Checking all areas to ensure no guests are using the facilities after operation hours and in-line with our Brand Safety and security standards.
9) Join any safety and security training provided by St. Regis Kuala Lumpur.
10) Filling up operational checklist performed during the shift.
11) Updating Engineering Issues weekly and send to Director of Spa for follow up.
12) Understand all fire, life safety, and emergency and evacuation procedures.
13) Demonstrates compliance with health and safety equipment at work place.
14) Assist in all areas of our gym & spa operations as and when requested by management
- Communication and customer service skills.
- Maintain a clean and safe workout environment.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience at hotel operated gym and /or day spa.
- Must maintain current Red Crescent CPR / AED and First Aid certifications.