Human Resources Executive
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000XNM
Job Category Human Resources
Location The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- To coordinate and assist in administrative and training in order to enhance the quality of employees’ services as well as to improve the performance of staff.
- To improve the performance of all associates as well as develop better service for hotel guests through training which creates staff loyalty and commitment.
1) To assist in the administration of correspondences of the Human Resources Department.
2) To be able handle grievances and being a communication channel between staff and management.
3) Develops team spirit and motivation by creating a good working atmosphere.
4) Ensure there is open communication in amongst team members and all departments.
5) To handle all employees personal particulars are correctly input into the HR system and perform regular checks on all supervisory levels to ensure audit compliance in the personal files.
6) To assist in scheduling of interviews, reference check and hiring of new employees.
7) Implement actions to increase the awareness of all associates of quality issues and sustainable development.
8) To attend inquiries on the phone and all inquiries on Human Resources and also for the HR Training related matters.
9) Create ID for new associates and inference to terminate upon end of service.
10) Post and manage job vacancies in hotel’s online portal.
11) Check and record associates who are highlighted / commented by our hotel guests for exceptional service for recognition.
12) Reference check for potential new hires.
13) Plan and execute Human Resources activities in consultation with Human Resources Manager and Director of Human Resources.
14) Check compilation of Training Allowance Report is correct.
15) Checking of Time Attendance and Duty Roasters in E-Kiosk to ensure accuracy.
16) To organise staff activities on a regular basis and be the liaison person with other departments or outside party.
17) To check that the staff cafeteria’s menu is prepared in accordance to planned menu.
18) To ensure that the staff rest area at the cafeteria is well maintained and equipment provided are in good working condition.
19) To plan and follow up on staff recognition programme like Employee of the Month and initiate activities for staff gathering.
20) To ensure noticeboards are well-maintained and progress with updated news.
To summarize, it is not the intention of this Job Description to limit the scope or responsibilities of the above-mentioned, but to highlight the most important aspects of your position. It is essential that all staffs are committed to their jobs and the success of the enterprise, and maintain a willingness to accept total flexibility of jobs and duties throughout the hotel.
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
- Technology savvy with strong hands on experience on Social Media Network
- Requires good communication skills both written and verbal
- Maturity in thinking and ability to execute plans.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language (s) used in the work place.
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management, Training or related field is preferred.
- A minimum 3 years experiences in the similar role