Food & Beverage Service Host Part-time
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000X3O
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
We are looking for an enthusiastic and service minded F&B Service Host for our Midtown Grill Restaurant. In this dynamic position you will serve our international guests during dinnertime. Our Midtown Grill Restaurant is the number one steakhouse in Amsterdam. We serve fantastic dry- and wet aged steaks and various other high-standard dishes.
You enjoy working in an international and dynamic environment and are passionate about delivering excellent service to ensure our guests experience a brilliant evening. You are knowledgeable about meat and wines and are passionate about giving personal service and making sure our guests have an unforgettable evening. You like working with people and work well in a team and do not mind to sometimes help out your colleagues in our Sorel’s Bar & Lounge.
- have relevant work experience
- speak Dutch and/or English fluently
- are friendly and have an open posture
- can deliver a high level of service
- are stress resistant
- are able and flexible to work different shifts
The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary & a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal and depending on your performance you will get a salary increase. Furthermore we offer:
- A 38 hour contract;
- A professional environment to work in;
- Your uniform will be dry-cleaned by the hotel;
- Personal coaching & training to support you in your day-to-day job;
- Career possibilities within Marriott International;
- Special discounted rates for 6000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- A TakeCare program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year;
- We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings.