Office Manager - Male Head Office
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000WLQ
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa, Shaviyani Atoll, Maldives VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Main Responsibilities :
To ensure the Male’ Office (Head Office) are functioning properly as per established hotel standard. Responsible of organizing, coordinating operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Dealing with higher Management/Government/Suppliers/Agents and Third-parties and acting as liaisons.
Job Responsibilities :
- Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency for the operation.
- Analyze and document the operational problems, coordinate and implement solutions.
- Responsible of handling all the banking, in/out payments, invoices, postal packages, parcels, confidential documents and send/receive it through co-mail.
- Looking after the Government Licences, Permits and Renewals.
- Communicating and dealing with Top Management, Ministries, Suppliers, Agents and Third-parties concerning with various issues.
- Ensure the Weekly/Daily Supply is functioning properly on time.
- Providing and monitoring the Team Member Accommodations/Medicals in Male’.
- Looking after the overall Expatriate Online Work Permit System. And, responsible of doing the regular follow-ups with respective departments to ensure the Master Summaries are up-to-date in shared drive.
- Review and approve all type of requisitions or outgoing letters.
- Any other tasks as delegated from time to time to ensure that all company requirement and policies are followed.
High School Diploma / Graduate Degree
2-4 years experience
Previous experience as Office Manager will be an advantage.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.